Friday, November 02, 2007

RED CARD

Now that Jhong is in aust for training.
I'll be at home doing homework, and exercising!
Yoga lessons starts on Sunday!

I found a free software that might be able to retrieve my corrupted photos!
wheee! now lets wait for the good news. (ihope)
I have just got to show you guys my China pictures.


RANDOM-
Munchie furs dropped when i came back from Singapore,
but recently all his furs grew back!
just now.. i found furs around his food bowl..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

want to go exercise at the school gym?

-glenda

Samm said...

but i feel so weird exercising at the gym! feel lik everyone is looking at me. haha

Anonymous said...

haha i never go the new one before. must go for orientation right?

-glenda

Samm said...

you slow poke! i went lik first week of last sem! haha.

yes got this 1hr thingy. to get the sticker.